TLR WPOTY 2015 voting thread

Worst poster of tlr 2015

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Nah, she made some blatantly racist statements against black men....
every time I see some shady post about black women that generalizes them unfairly or pins the responsibly for the perceived lack of success in the black community on them, you have dapped it though, like you're always in the bullshyt so why point fingers? you should be glad you have an outlet for your frustrations against black woman instead to being such a whiny little brat about it tbh
it's a new year
anyway, I didn't come here to cape, just to clarify

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah, she made some blatantly racist statements against black men....
So typical. So called black women defending an anti-black male troll just because it might be a fellow woman. Probably the same people who stuck up for @GiGi who turned out to be a fat white chick.

That's why I don't pay attention to their complaints about alleged "women bashing".

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
every time I see some shady post about black women that generalizes them unfairly or pins the responsibly for the perceived lack of success in the black community on them, you have dapped it though, like you're always in the bullshyt so why point fingers? you should be glad you have an outlet for your frustrations against black woman instead to being such a whiny little brat about it tbh
it's a new year
anyway, I didn't come here to cape, just to clarify

Receipts?