Reppin
London
vegeta-time-chamber.gif

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
The demons are winning, and poison has overtaken society. Just Bugging Out used to be what the name actually suggests, a place of goofy interactions and nonsensical but creative writing. But now it is the epicenter of filthy activities for men with uncontrollable desire to indulge while harmoniously doing vile things to their bodies

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
I try to stay out if JBO but eventually scrolling on here and Twitter will cause me to see some shyt makes me relapse :wow::mjcry:
There’s no such thing as staying out of JBO. You ARE JBO. You were born in it. Embracing JBO does not make us evil; it makes us aware of the strength within us. Sometimes, you have to lose yourself in JBO to find the light. JBO is not our enemy; it is our ally, teaching us to trust our instincts.

Cc: @Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @humminbird

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
There’s no such thing as staying out of JBO. You ARE JBO. You were born in it. Embracing JBO does not make us evil; it makes us aware of the strength within us. Sometimes, you have to lose yourself in JBO to find the light. JBO is not our enemy; it is our ally, teaching us to trust our instincts.

Cc: @Travellin' Man @Realm-Breaker @humminbird
Recalling gaping anus closeups in your sleep is not strength

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Recalling gaping anus closeups in your sleep is not strength

I don’t think there’s been any posts like that in years or at least I haven’t made any wild threads like that in years. I’m might make a Japanese foot torture thread when @peppe is released from the bushes

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
The demons are winning, and poison has overtaken society. Just Bugging Out used to be what the name actually suggests, a place of goofy interactions and nonsensical but creative writing. But now it is the epicenter of filthy activities for men with uncontrollable desire to indulge while harmoniously doing vile things to their bodies
that's a shame. i would've actually loved a place to just wild out and write crazy shyt, but they don't want that in JBO :what:

so TLR gotta deal with me instead :usure: