TLR, how do you feel about ****ing people you work with?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It really depends on the job. But a few years ago I would of said yes but my friends went through a horror story fukking with a chick he works with, since that i've been on hello goodbye terms with all the chicks I work with i'm not tryin to get caught up and fired.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Breaking up? :goldusure:

This is about fukkING coworkers...not dating them.

The first rule, btw, and this is for EVERYONE...coworkers or not

1. do not hit on women when THEY are working or when YOU are working

-this goes for you, guy who hits on girl working at the mall...and YOU, mr. ask-a-customer-out :scusthov: their niceness and demeanor is MISLEADING. YOU ARE BEING WORKED. Regardless of which side of the desk you are on....

To fukk coworkers you have to make moves when youre at an outside of work setting, in a classy manner, and its gotta be an in-the-moment thing so she and you can write it off as a one-off if you desire. If you become fukk buddies after, even better. :ehh:

Good shyt, breh. Especially the hitting on chicks while they're working. Kind of going in another direction, but I've gotta touch on it.

Only the lamest, "what part of the game is that?" lookin ass niccas hit on females while they're on the job and being paid to be friendly n shyt. I mean, if its just friendly flirting, that's normal. That's practically always going on. But you know when you see that dude trying hella hard to pull a chick who is on the job and how awkward it is for everyone around just witnessing the thirst.

Scust. That is all

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:huhldup:

some dude used to holla at me at work,I declined but appreciated the effort he took

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Wanted to.had a bad ass model type chick at work that spoke French and German.

Decided against it trying to do the smart, logical thing.

I regret it :to:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Good shyt, breh. Especially the hitting on chicks while they're working. Kind of going in another direction, but I've gotta touch on it.

Only the lamest, "what part of the game is that?" lookin ass niccas hit on females while they're on the job and being paid to be friendly n shyt. I mean, if its just friendly flirting, that's normal. That's practically always going on. But you know when you see that dude trying hella hard to pull a chick who is on the job and how awkward it is for everyone around just witnessing the thirst.

Scust. That is all

Its one of the ultimate sucker moves...a simp loser...you are IMMEDIATELY clowned the moment you leave or when she goes to the back or whatever...it is an ultimate nono.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Naw, this is a no-go for Tha Cuzz.

They don't know how to act.

These broads already can't stay out of each others' business even about stupid stuff. Let me put this GOTTDAMN STUMP on one of 'em...sheeit...

Nevermind how all these broads are married/engaged because they does it young outchea...cold part is, I know a couple of 'em want it. They can't have it, though.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Naw, this is a no-go for Tha Cuzz.

They don't know how to act.

These broads already can't stay out of each others' business even about stupid stuff. Let me put this GOTTDAMN STUMP on one of 'em...sheeit...

Nevermind how all these broads are married/engaged because they does it young outchea...cold part is, I know a couple of 'em want it. They can't have it, though.

I love it!:whew:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
If the BYATCH or yourself CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTH shut...

then DON'T DO IT.... :shaq2:

especially if she married or got a man.........

THE WORKPLACE IS FULL OF GOSSIP...IT AINT GOOD

but overall I WILL NEVER HIT A BYATCH AGAIN THAT I WORK WITH...

did it WITH two workers and BOTH TIMES IT TURNED OUT BAD......

either FEELINGS GET INVOLVED or whatever issue u got OUSTIDE the workplace comes back to the workplace OR JEALOUSY sets in.....

the first one couldn't take the fact that OTHER BYATCHES in the office wanted to fukk me too...

why cause your stoopid self ran your mouth about how good i was and they know it must be good if you got a boyfriend...

the other situation....i ran my mouth OFF THE RECORD to a homeboy after work...he went back and told EVERYBODY AT WORK..having her look like COMMUNITY HR PUZZY...

:to: i NEVER got to fukk her again..........

don't do it.................