TLR, how do you feel about ****ing people you work with?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A controversial topic(at least at my workplace). Anyways, new chick started up at my job some weeks back. I'm most likely gonna smash. I can feel it. But work place romances are frowned upon at most places, and at my place its actually forbidden. I smashed a chick from my last job, and that shyt turned out as badly and awkward as you can imagine.

But what do y'all think about it? I know, you don't shyt on your plate, or whatever. But sometimes you just got that urge, and being with someone for hours at a time almost every day does seem to draw you to them more.

I think it's definitely a bad idea, but sometimes just unavoidable :yeshrug:

Edit: :pachaha: can a mod move this to TLR? Please and thanks

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
depends on the girl and where her head is at

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I love to. I am most attractive in professional or conversational situations so it happens naturally for me. I always regret it because of THEIR akwardness but i love having that secret and KNOWING a girl at work is thinking about when i fukked her brains out or knowing she is dtf when the opportunity arises again. I would never say im gonna stop because i love the thrill.

I always have one i'm scouting. I never overstep, or become creepy, and i avoid chain-of-command conflicts or immediate-partnership conflicts, but that look in a womans eyes when you see them shift down real quick, or think about you....:whew:

Its one of my favorite things in life

I have fukked more coworkers than woman from bars, by a huge margin

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Hell no, imagine breaking up with said person and you still gotta be around them. :why:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
It's pretty simple: If things go bad (and they will), you still have to interact with the bytch everyday :whoa:

And you run the risk of her exposing you :whoa:

Don't do it :whoa:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I remember last summer dude I was working with was swearing to god that he ain't dating this chic in another department and was only smashing.

One day when I was covering a shift and they were :inlove: like a cheesy episode of an after school special.

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Done it too many times. Nothing good ever comes out of it. I will still continue to do it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Hell no, imagine breaking up with said person and you still gotta be around them. :why:

Breaking up? :goldusure:

This is about fukkING coworkers...not dating them.

The first rule, btw, and this is for EVERYONE...coworkers or not

1. do not hit on women when THEY are working or when YOU are working

-this goes for you, guy who hits on girl working at the mall...and YOU, mr. ask-a-customer-out :scusthov: their niceness and demeanor is MISLEADING. YOU ARE BEING WORKED. Regardless of which side of the desk you are on....

To fukk coworkers you have to make moves when youre at an outside of work setting, in a classy manner, and its gotta be an in-the-moment thing so she and you can write it off as a one-off if you desire. If you become fukk buddies after, even better. :ehh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
2 -0 :win:

One was the most wanted bish too only i got her. We fukked the whole summer. Hit the head nod at work. Sometimes we wrote each other little cute sex notes:shaq:

If i can find any i will post.

Not fukking anyone else at workdoe it can get a little werid later dont wanna deal with that again.

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Breaking up? :goldusure:

This is about fukkING coworkers...not dating them.

The first rule, btw, and this is for EVERYONE...coworkers or not

1. do not hit on women when THEY are working or when YOU are working

-this goes for you, guy who hits on girl working at the mall...and YOU, mr. ask-a-customer-out :scusthov: their niceness and demeanor is MISLEADING. YOU ARE BEING WORKED. Regardless of which side of the desk you are on....

To fukk coworkers you have to make moves when youre at an outside of work setting, in a classy manner, and its gotta be an in-the-moment thing so she and you can write it off as a one-off if you desire. If you become fukk buddies after, even better. :ehh:

Yeah you right, but I always feel there's gonna be that small amount of emotional attachment regardless which can just get blown out of the water.