“ TLR hates black women”

Daps
Yeah but yall don’t really have a place to criticize black women. Y’all are dying, en mass, every year, in every major American city. 200 some just in Baltimore alone.

Your shortened life expectancy should NEVER be a bigger topic of conversation than mfs twerking. Y’all are weird.

You're a woman :dwillhuh: :ohhh:

Sway

Banned
Daps
Yeah but yall don’t really have a place to criticize black women. Y’all are dying, en mass, every year, in every major American city. 200 some just in Baltimore alone.

Your shortened life expectancy should NEVER be a bigger topic of conversation than mfs twerking. Y’all are weird.
Black “femicide” goes brrrr.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]

Turn off CNN and Fox News wench :mjlol:

The overwhelming majority of Black men go to work, go to the gym, and go home.

We aren’t dying in a mass genocide to gun violence like the tv is psyop’ing you into believing.

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
:childplease: I'm the author of this thread, clown.

You can tell them nikkas that dapped you, whatever you want—but you and I know what’s going on :pachaha:

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
We love Black women.

If you don’t love your children you’d never try to guide them to do better.

Ironically it’s the Queen mother simp nikkas like @Won Won @Family Lives Matter @Neo The Resurrected ONE @Knuckles Red @Negro Caesar to name a few that don’t actually love them.

They just can’t understand that our criticisms come from a place of love.

You say “it’s not appropriate to twerk at a restaurant” and these nikkas act like we calling for their extermination.
To use arguments I've seen here re: violence, I'm a bw and don't twerk at restaurants so what am I supposed to do/what is this gotta do with me/black women? Most bw aren't out here doing that.

We aren’t dying in a mass genocide to gun violence like the tv is psyop’ing you into believing.
Case in point. Stop watching vids on Shaderoom, bedbuck. Most bw go to work, brunch, and home. We aren't twerking in restaurants en masse.

See how that works?

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps

"Ok, but did you know that you N!GGERS are criminals?"

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
To use arguments I've seen here re: violence, I'm a bw and don't twerk at restaurants so what am I supposed to do/what is this gotta do with me/black women? Most bw aren't out here doing that.

Case in point. Stop watching vids on Shaderoom, bedbuck. Most bw go to work, brunch, and home. We aren't twerking in restaurants en masse.

See how that works?

Hoodrat culture has permeated multiple classes of Black women from the college educated down to the typical birds.

You can sit here, and act like it hasn’t but I like to live in reality.

You're right. We know you a clown :obama:
This nikka was Ready to jump In front of Jemele hill like Piccolo in the Saiyan saga reporting my posts, got me a warning point—but now he’s not a simp.

Matter fact I said I was gonna send you to the ignored shadow realm for that so let me do that now before I forget.

Daps
People claim the TLR hates bw but all the things posters complain about are things that are unacceptable and punished by law in some cultures.
Twerking at inappropriate times in public, obesity, single motherhood, getting excessive tattoos, bedwenching, being vulgar around kids, etc.

Somehow in our community speaking out against negative or degenerative things means you’re an incel or you hate black women.:skip:
If people here hated black women then you’d see hate even when they’re doing something positive. When have you seen someone say something negative about Savannah James?:sas2:
You do realize that there are actions punishable by law in some cultures that only apply to women and not men, right (laws that are created by men to stay in control)?

I say that because it's strange to frame this as if you're not able to contextualize that women should not be held to the standards in which men believe is appropriate or not, which you're inadvertently inferring with this premise. Furthermore, shyt like "single motherhood" is not always the fault of just the women, which you see all too often in here whenever there's a situation of that kind, it's always the women's fault (on this board). If a man does something to a woman, y'all always have to entertain the idea of what did the woman do to provoke him; y'all always try to shift the focus from whatever the case may be to centering around how much the women is culpable.

The only discourse that involves women in TLR is sexual objectification, jokes, referring to them as bytches and hoes, or throwing another stone in the well that has become the echo chamber of reinforcing that women are the Devil. There is rarely ever a thread posted in this subforum that's about a woman doing something positive (and the posts running parallel to that), it's always threads with the lowest-hanging fruit that display this behavior y'all hate, all just to fuel fire of the beliefs y'all have on women.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Lol of course. :russ: The homicide stats for the city I live in, are false. You’re right, they are lying.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
c00n BW: "These bulletbags nigcels can't die fast enough":mad:

BW and "My Nubian queen" simps: "Yasss sis" :myman:

"It's giving boss sis periodt" :whoo:

Black man: "Wow, yall gotta chill":what:

Black women and "My Nubian queen simps: "nikka da fukk, you do realize your momma black right?":dahell::mjtf:

Ight this is kinda weird