TLOU Remastered Has The Most Realistic Black People Hair In Video Game History *PIC ADDED* **2023 HARRY POTTER GOT THE THRONE NOW**

ridge

Daps
Email the pic on the ps4 to yourself and print out the picture at staples. Then scan it and upload the picture back to your email and then copy and paste it here.
There's gotta be a faster way breh stop playing plz

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I don't have ink, can I use another method

tumblr_inline_myr1l5dNTU1qhebd8.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ight but this method involves a camera. plug a Kinect(doesn't matter which one) into your pc and use the scanner built into it to scan the photo on your ps4. The state of the art camera will automatically upload the pic to xboxprofiles.com

The pic will be 900p though so that's a bummer.

Or just take the picture of the game with a regular camera and plug it up to the pc old school way. Kill one bird with two stones.

ridge

Daps
Ight but this method involves a camera. plug a Kinect(doesn't matter which one) into your pc and use the scanner built into it to scan the photo on your ps4. The state of the art camera will automatically upload the pic to xboxprofiles.com

The pic will be 900p though so that's a bummer.

Or just take the picture of the game with a regular camera and plug it up to the pc old school way. Kill one bird with two stones.
How do I post pics from my phone

Is the coli iPhone compatible ?

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up