Tito Ortiz coming out to crickets might be one of the GOAT moments

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Worst: Wake Me Up When Jenna Jameson’s Wrestling For The Knockouts Title

From my write-up of Tito’s return, posted earlier today:

If TNA’s gonna be nothing but MMA guys, Bellator should be nothing but pro wrestlers. Like, King Mo gets hurt and the Bellator announcers don’t know who’s gonna take his place in the tournament but WAIT A MINUTE FANS WHAT IS COWBOY JAMES STORM DOING IN THE BELLATOR ZONE

I hope everyone enjoyed a month’s build-up to Tito Ortiz walking out during a skirmish between two company-controlling teams, having the announcers automatically know why he’s there and what he’s doing despite no evidence to prove it, cross his arms (because he doesn’t know what to do with his arms) and stare at nothing in particular while wrestlers make OH GOD NO faces at him and NOBODY CHEERS OR REACTS WHATSOEVER.

A good match with a bad finish. A TNA episode pretends to be a TNA match. Good job, everybody.

Read more: http://withleather.uproxx.com/2013/...es-a-mystery-angle-and-a-hummer#ixzz2ar71gQ00

:laff:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
The contrast between Anderson seemingly selling the whole thing as comedy and Samoa Joe trying to sell the whole thing as legit was absolutely HILARIOUS. First time I've liked anything Anderson's done in years.

And all of this while Tito's on the ramp looking like he literally hasn't picked up a weight in a year. Awful all around.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
ibfQjsr4AHKrHH.gif

:deadmanny:

This promotion can't die soon enough.
Cant believe i liked this dude ken at one point...what a clown

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laff: @ tito comin out to no reaction, then lookin to his left and right clearly showing his face to the crowd thinkin that was gonna make a difference

That was the best part...is it just me or did it look like Tito was trying to hold back tears when he realized no one in the crowd knew who the fukk he was