Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF is this gay marriage bs I just saw on the grammys..a bunch of men getting married together and crying like little b*tches. I am pissed right now that they keep forcing the issue and we just have to deal with it, they have more power and support than blacks...

I just wanted to vent and if you are gay f*ck you too

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
I didn't like it either.

However, I didn't like it in the way that these couples are making a mockery of themselves and making their wedding a gimmick in order to make the Grammy's look trendy and accepting.

fukk that shyt. Everything is fake and shallow with hidden agendas behind it now

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Easy solution. Stop watching television.

House nikkas more worried about giving special treatment to a white fakkit vs helping their own folks. Its pathetic. At the end of the day a white fakkit that takes it up the ass is still white. Hes just lower in the pecking order of whites. Hes just written off by whites as a casualty of war and somehow black people think that means they're aligned with us.

Last edited:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
think the same thing....& u got dumb blacks thats more down for that cause then our own cause

You dumb clowns do realize there are BLACK GAYS right? It affects BLACK people as well, but since these people don't fit into your narrow archaic, fukk me feed cause I'm a black man mantra they are disposable.

:laff: These conversations always reveal why Blacks will always be left behind collectively. This is why feminism is needed because there is a serious brain drain amongst blacks, more importantly us as men. You dudes really do sound like white supremacist.

Daps
As long as y'all keep seeing the need to have extreme reactions like it's some kind of big deal or some shyt, then they're gonna keep rubbing it in your face.....and I'm glad they're doing that, too :heh:

It's one thing as a straight man to have the :scusthov: reaction to the idea of homosexuality, from a PERSONAL perspective.....but anything beyond that is stupid. LOL @ actually getting angry about seeing gay marriage.....the fukk? :russ:

nikka, do you even have a job? :dead:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dumb clowns do realize there are BLACK GAYS right? It affects BLACK people as well, but since these people don't fit into your narrow archaic, fukk me feed cause I'm a black man mantra they are disposable.

:laff: These conversations always reveal why Blacks will always be left behind collectively. This is why feminism is needed because there is a serious brain drain amongst blacks, more importantly us as men. You dudes really do sound like white supremacist.
Sorry sir. Black men have to do this themselves. At this point personal responsibility is what solves the problem, not embracing other social movements.