Tired of non gamers complaining about being bored during quarantine

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Man I tried getting back into gaming, it took like damn near 2 hrs for the game to load. Then I finally played it got my season going and the next day I can't get online talking bout I violated some conduct and I didn't do shiit. These games is weird as fuuck

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
To expound on this great ass point

I've been making music for nearly 20 years now, taught myself multiple instruments and game too. Take time to myself to fix my car and learn trades etc
people have always been wild annoying to me, they only hit you up when they are bored... in hopes to make you bored with them.

Dog this fukking quarantine made me hate people even more, immediately handfuls of people were hitting me up bored as fukk complaining... till 5am ... at 1pm all times of the fukking day.
To make a long post short, people are idiot (which I knew) but they are mostly only trained to work and lie and sleep. It's fukking insane the amount of people alive that shouldnt be. Also had people sending me month late shyt about the quarantine and virus that we already talked about on here from the jump. I have no clue what the majority of these people actually do since they have no clue whats going on in the world or any redeemable qualities.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Gonna dust of the PS3 today...play some Prince Of Persia then watch The Shawnshank Redemption :blessed:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Some people can only have fun as long other people are witnessing it. If they can't post it then it didn't happen
:yeshrug:

not everybody gonna be entertained by video games tho

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
It's not that I'm bored sometimes but when women & sex get in your mind, it can be hard to enjoy other activities.