Tired of non gamers complaining about being bored during quarantine

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Too many people complaining about being bored right now. You don't even have to be a hardcore gamer. I tell the bored and shifless, no matter their age, to go get a console. Hell even if its a old 360 or ps3. Tons of casual shyt on there. You can download UNO, Ms. Pacman, chess, backgammon, pinball, etc.:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
200_d.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
People complain about go to work so now they complain about to stay home :francis:

Generation of whiners. I didn't complain when my job "forced":mjlol: us to work from home and I'm not complaining now that I'm completely furloughed with full pay either. There was a lil subset group of my co-workers that had the nerve to be bytching about us having work from home while other depts. were understandably full paid furloughed out the gate. Which is crazy still, considering how super laxed the job was working at the office had only exponentially got even more laxed due to shutdown everywhere and "working":mjlit: from home had job duties practically barren. :yeshrug: The times we live in.

Last edited: