Tips on getting lean/shredding?

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Read Michael Matthews Bigger Leaner Stronger
It will change your life as far diet and fitness goes

Got the ebook for like $1 and added audible narration for like $2.99 a while back. I'm going through it now it's breaking everything down. I'm going to the gym myself but I just feel like it's a waste because my form is poor on all my compound movements. I might need to hire a personal trainer or something because just watching videos on youtube of exercises isn't cutting it. shyt is way more complicated than just trying to mimic what you see.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Got the ebook for like $1 and added audible narration for like $2.99 a while back. I'm going through it now it's breaking everything down. I'm going to the gym myself but I just feel like it's a waste because my form is poor on all my compound movements. I might need to hire a personal trainer or something because just watching videos on youtube of exercises isn't cutting it. shyt is way more complicated than just trying to mimic what you see.
You're using too heavy weights if your form is bad on ALL compound lifts. Deadlifts and bent over rows are the only compounds that used to have me questioning my form.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Eat less lol, more fiber, less calories, basically for the avg male under 2500 calories and female under 1800...

Drink a gallon of water at least a day.

Get your sleep.

Cardio, 15-30 mins at least 3 times a week.

Still try to progressively overload on compound lifts and hyperthrophy on assist lifts

Daps
I can't give you specifics but drink a bunch of water. Minimize the garbage you eat to once a day. There are plenty of YouTube home workouts that you can use .ie Brendan Meyers Thenx Hannibal etc I lost 30 lbs over time but it may be faster with you. Start slow at your own pace and stay committed