Tips for healing injury?

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
What do you mean by sore heels?
Is it both feet?

Look up plantar fascitis and tell me if that is your complaint.

I too had foot pain and kind of still do but as severe, I know it is due to a specific shoe I wear that causes the pain. If I change up the shoe the pain goes away.

You need to get a brace something like this

I am using this as example but you can read the comments and see what is at your price level.

Bascially keep your foot immobile during the night so the muscle can heal.

Yeah it’s defiantly consistent with plantar fasciitis. Both feet were hurting.I switched up my shoes and haven’t been doing any high impact workouts on my feet. How long did it take you to recover ?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yeah man this the second time I did something like this. I think it’s more plantar fasciitis from what I’ve read up on. Form or bad shoes is the first thing I thought, combined with never taking a day off. Trust me man, I’ve been doing sports and working out since I was teen. Never had anything thus nagging.
My wife is getting treated for this. When I massage her heal you can feel the ball of tissue. She goes to pt, they use a metal instrument to spread it out. Told her to start wearing inserts and staying off her feet.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Yeah it’s defiantly consistent with plantar fasciitis. Both feet were hurting.I switched up my shoes and haven’t been doing any high impact workouts on my feet. How long did it take you to recover ?

Honestly after I wore that brace for one night, it got much better.
In my case, I wasn't doing any high impact workouts. I think I was wearing the wrong shoes for long periods of time (>12 hrs) and my foot started hurting (just my left foot). I would get up in the morning and it would hurt to take a step. Like I said I used the brace for a night, pain got better, then used the next night. But I would advice you to get the brace, rest up and get new shoes.

Ratmaster

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Ratset
Update: time off,new shoes and dr scholes running inserts have me back at it. Lost a lot of my gains but it’s good just be back up and running.Good looking out to everyone that gave advice.