Tinychat: ColiWorld

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I'm going to buy a harp, and spend the rest of 2015 learning to play it. After I've mastered the harp I'm going to follow @Meadow around and play beautiful music wherever she goes :mjcry:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to buy a harp, and spend the rest of 2015 learning to play it. After I've mastered the harp I'm going to follow @Meadow around and play beautiful music wherever she goes :mjcry:
Thanks. Play the harp in the corner over there while meadow and I exchange clever ideas. Try to keep the grandstanding to a minimum and play behind this woOden veil so the volume doesn't disturb us. Appreciate that bruh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm going to poison your Almond Milk :mjcry:
With the noise from that gay ass harp. A popular instrument among women, homosexuals and ancient slaves. :camby: you lucky I let you be part of the ambiance.

Now?

imgres-25.jpeg

fukk your harp.

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
With the noise from that gay ass harp. A popular instrument among women, homosexuals and ancient slaves. :camby: you lucky I let you be part of the ambiance.

Now?

imgres-25.jpeg

fukk your harp.

Harp music is soothing, sweet and gentle.

:ahh:

There is no need to be hostile in this place of friendship and love. Please relax your harsh words and petty criticisms.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Harp music is soothing, sweet and gentle.

:ahh:

There is no need to be hostile in this place of friendship and love. Please relax your harsh words and petty criticisms.

O there's a need. You're avatar is to disgusting for me to allow you to flirt with meadow.