Tinychat: ColiWorld

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
address me directly instead of this feminine ho shyt :dwillhuh: dont worry, i aint gonna encroach on you running more EA women off the net :heh:

"more" when you have nothing to say you resort to the typical lies typical hoe shyt :skip:

i've called you a bytch, a trick, a old geriatric nikka a million types bytch nikka and you aint nor will do a goddamn thing:dwillhuh:

keep paying hoes a decade younger for gfe experience lonely ass looking for love bum :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"more" when you have nothing to say you resort to the typical lies typical hoe shyt :skip:
all you do is lie :jbhmm: prime example:
i've called you a bytch, a trick, a old geriatric nikka a million types bytch nikka and you aint nor will do a goddamn thing:dwillhuh:

keep paying hoes a decade younger for gfe experience lonely ass looking for love bum :mjlol:

bizarro kent, you need to try some tricking or something cus obviously stalking these women aint working for you. being a pent up virgin is driving you insane

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
all you do is lie :jbhmm: prime example:

bizarro kent, you need to try some tricking or something cus obviously stalking these women aint working for you. being a pent up virgin is driving you insane

the stalking/virgin lines is something a bytch would say but whatever you need to tell yourself, mark. p*ssy comes and goes over on my side meanwhile you're 35 year old bum paying for young bytches snapchats and spending your nights putting your arrested development midlife crisis on display :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the stalking/virgin lines is something a bytch would say but whatever you need to tell yourself, mark. p*ssy comes and goes over on my side meanwhile you're 35 year old bum paying for young bytches snapchats and spending your nights putting your arrested development midlife crisis on display :mjlol:

bizzarro kent-poitier, you be in that bytch til 6 in the morning :laff: you wasting your best years online harassing women

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
poitier you be in that bytch til 6 in the morning :laff: you wasting your best years online harassing women

6 in the morning? you should be ashamed of yourself....35 and resorting to lying because that truth is stinging. you assume like a bytch too especially when it comes to my dikk and love life, shyt is beyond funny bro:pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
6 in the morning? you should be ashamed of yourself....35 and resorting to lying because that truth is stinging. you assume like a bytch too especially when it comes to my dikk and love life, shyt is beyond funny bro:pachaha:

:yawn: if im in there at 2-3am, what time is it for you? we in the tc thread, we all see yout here, breh. :

nikka stalking who i'm fukking and simping for months, but you not a bizarro kent. nikka get some p*ssy forrreal, even if you have to pay for it. this virgin shyt is driving you mad, and all the pac smilies in the world wont fix it

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:yawn: if im in there at 2-3am, what time is it for you? we in the tc thread, we all see yout here, breh. :

nikka stalking who i'm fukking and simping for months, but you not a bizarro kent. nikka get some p*ssy forrreal, even if you have to pay for it. this virgin shyt is driving you mad, and all the pac smilies in the world wont fix it

im usually out of TC by 3 am my time latest :mjlol: You've been on TC faithfully for a year at 35 years old meanwhile I pop up a month go on hiatus and might pop up a half year later. We are not the same bum :russ:

Real shyt though, maybe if you say I get no p*ssy or hoes for the millionth time it might be true in an alternate universe or something but no hoe IRL is choosing you over me EVER without you opening that wallet up and im only being honest :coffee:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im usually out of TC by 3 am my time latest :mjlol: You've been on TC faithfully for a year at 35 years old meanwhile I pop up a month go on hiatus and might pop up a half year later. We are not the same bum :russ:

And it aint stalking if you put your business out in front street. nikka acting like I'm doing espionage when he types that pathetic shyt in the chat :dead:

Real shyt though, maybe if you say I get no p*ssy or hoes for the millionth time it might be true in an alternate universe or something but no hoe IRL is choosing you over me EVER without you opening that wallet up and im only being honest :coffee:
ok bb calm down, i'll give you some attention later <3