Tinychat: ColiWorld

Giselle

Daps
If anyone else thinks I ruin the vibe of TC. Lemme know plz :lupe:
If you "walked in" on a convo, I doubt they were talking about you as you barely even post anything. Whoever it is/they are though and if it is such an issue, they should tell the person/people instead of sneaking and talking about it while they aren't there. That makes more sense. Nothing gets solved when people are being passive aggressive.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you "walked in" on a convo, I doubt they were talking about you as you barely even post anything. Whoever it is/they are though and if it is such an issue, they should tell the person/people instead of sneaking and talking about it while they aren't there. That makes more sense. Nothing gets solved when people are being passive aggressive.
I see that shyt all the time but I pay it no mind and keep it moving

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
I was told I ruined the "atmosphere" of TC. Just wondering who else felt that way :lupe:

:russell:

No, you're not ruining the atmosphere and nothing was said about you. Or anyone. She's just trying to stir up conflict and controversy for excitement and her own amusement by implying any sort of conversations like that are going on.

Giselle

Daps
:russell:

No, you're not ruining the atmosphere and nothing was said about you. Or anyone. She's just trying to stir up conflict and controversy for excitement and her own amusement by implying any sort of conversations like that are going on.
Wft are you even talking about? @Yusuke was the one who posted first and brought that up out of nowhere. I didn't say anything to him at all until the post you just quoted. Go back and read so you won't be so confused. :dahell: