Tinychat: ColiWorld

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt i been drinking bruhs i'm sitting by my pc swerving from left to right , I wanna be at clubs but sadly nikkas out here like to shoot other nikkas just for trying to have a good time . . I had a cousin got into it with some other dude they both in critical condition luckily my cousin has recovered but i don't know if he'll be the same

I can do the fist but this gun shyt a little to gutta for me, fear no nikka but death I ain't ready for I ain't scared of death cause I know it comes but that dont mean I'm ready yet :yeshrug:

@Holy Berry come hold me @Tony_Bromo don't know you like I do :mjlol: he wasn't in the gym when we was fasting 21 days :skip:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
shyt i been drinking bruhs i'm sitting by my pc swerving from left to right , I wanna be at clubs but sadly nikkas out here like to shoot other nikkas just for trying to have a good time . . I had a cousin got into it with some other dude they both in critical condition luckily my cousin has recovered but i don't know if he'll be the same

I can do the fist but this gun shyt a little to gutta for me, fear no nikka but death I ain't ready for I ain't scared of death cause I know it comes but that dont mean I'm ready yet :yeshrug:

@Holy Berry come hold me @Tony_Bromo don't know you like I do :mjlol: he wasn't in the gym when we was fasting 21 days :skip:
looks like it all went to waste:dead:

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps