• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
What happened :dwillhuh:
Get well soon <3
Started having really bad chest pains in the middle of the chat. I decided to wait it out but it got worse. They just took some electroanalysis (I feel so unclean. That cac had his hands all on my bress meats :sadbron:). I'm waiting for the test results now

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Started having really bad chest pains in the middle of the chat. I decided to wait it out but it got worse. They just took some electroanalysis (I feel so unclean. That cac had his hands all on my bress meats :sadbron:). I'm waiting for the test results now
I hope it wasn't a heart attack :lupe:.

grazazaza

Ruff Draft
Daps
Get well hun!! Im glad u finally called the ambo :mjcry:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I'm alive.
They checked my blood, did an x-ray and some electro-something scan of my heart and lungs. Couldn't find anything. They said it was muscular and probably stemmed from stress and how I've been feeling lately. Taking it easy from now on.