Tinychat: ColiWorld

Giselle

Daps
Dont overhype it, cause she gonna be the one to regret it :francis:

I'm going to regret making a gif? lol mkay.
Check your feelings.
Who is "she" :dwillhuh:

Why you always in some kind of simp beef :dwillhuh:

Me, I'm assuming bc I made the gif.

He is always in some mess bc he is a liar, a scammer, a messy bish who lives for drama. He loves it and any attention he can get.
you have my full support son, go poitier levels on all parties involved :jawalrus:

There is nothing he can do bc I don't post my pics. I did see in that hiv thread that some people like to hack people's computers. You won't find anything on here except for some essays and pics of celebs. But if you can get my google search history maybe you'll have something. lol

Wait did that get posted on lsa:lupe:?

I don't hink so. I found the gif maker through lsa.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to regret making a gif? lol mkay.
Check your feelings.

Me, I'm assuming bc I made the gif.

He is always in some mess bc he is a liar, a scammer, a messy bish who lives for drama. He loves it and any attention he can get.

There is nothing he can do bc I don't post my pics. I did see in that hiv thread that some people like to hack people's computers. You won't find anything on here except for some essays and pics of celebs. But if you can get my google search history maybe you'll have something. lol

I don't hink so. I found the gif maker through lsa.
ohh I'm just on the side lines I don't got no problems with u:hamster:

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
@RebelX did you play this a few nights ago? It was in my history and when I started listening to it I was :deadmanny:

SWEEEEEAAAARRRR while I be pipin you
SWEEEEEAAAARRRR I'm thinkin bout wifin you

:laff:

Mo3 :wow: