Tinychat: ColiWorld

Prynce

Daps
The hell is going on in here?
people coming on Tc getting info then going back and telling lies or half the truth to people that aren't there :manny:
So the usual shyt :manny:

I don't get why people listen to any of that TC gossip cause it don't be true :dead:
Stop listening to people Pm'n u bout shyt that happens in Tc:dead:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
@Holy Berry is the snitch and will pay dearly.
negro are u that infatuated with me that you would go as far as falsely accusing me of something cuz u want my attention?:heh:

my bad breh, plus holy was already mad at poitier for banning her ( :mjpls: ) several times
ok and ? Let's call a spade a spade. When I had came back on he was like "eww doll is back" like the 5 year old that he is and I didn't even say anything to this guy.
While i'm having a polite conversation with coco, he ups and bans me and does it several times b4 i just said fuk it. My last time on here was my last message to him and I just came on to these notifications, so when they hell did I go snitch to phoenix? He just wants to stir up drama with me.:shaq2:

Its the exact type of thing she would do:heh:
you're the epitome of a hoe ass gossip ass nikka, the nerve:rudy:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
the plot thickens
full

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
people coming on Tc getting info then going back and telling lies or half the truth to people that aren't there :manny:
So the usual shyt :manny:

I don't get why people listen to any of that TC gossip cause it don't be true :dead:
Stop listening to people Pm'n u bout shyt that happens in Tc:dead:
Oh :coffee:
Well… ill just spectate and drink this wine.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
stupid obsessive thot:dead:
ur the one stay bothering me every single time I go on TC. You have in your delusional mind that I somehow came on there to stalk you:dead:
Nikka the only reason why I came on there was for prynce's drama and I ended up staying, no one is thinking about you:heh:
Tagging me in some bullshyt, why if you claim I'm the one stalking you?:mindblown: