Tinychat: ColiWorld

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
we be bu$$in sudz all dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (in the night) scrub da plate til its cleaner den my face (i'm clean i'm shyyyy):banderas:

Giselle

Daps

I missed it, but I think I'll be able to get on this evening though. I have an essay due tomorrow, so I'm probably going to be up all night, and Im a procrastinator, so I'll more than likely be on here.lol

@Blackout , I see you dapped me in here, did I miss you the other day? I hope not. I really want to see what you look like b/c I don't remember at all, and I don't understand how b/c you used to be on camera on there all of the time. I only remember your glasses. :(

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
@Blackout , I see you dapped me in here, did I miss you the other day? I hope not. I really want to see what you look like b/c I don't remember at all, and I don't understand how b/c you used to be on camera on there all of the time. I only remember your glasses. :(
Job schedule been busy which is why I havent been on TC in months. :yeshrug:

Giselle

Daps
"show me hers first" :hamster: lol

& I just saw your rep. Usually when people say "I'm not your type", they really mean "you're not my type". I only wanted to remember, not fit types lol. It's fine though.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
"show me hers first" :hamster: lol

& I just saw your rep. Usually when people say "I'm not your type", they really mean "you're not my type". I only wanted to remember, not fit types lol. It's fine though.
I dont know if your not my type tho. You are a mysterious chick. :yeshrug: