Tinychat: ColiWorld

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
:heh: I'm so old, I typed that message and was sleep before I saw the response. Anyway, what about the sremoob? Never had them but I want them.:steviej:

haha it worked out well cause TC wouldn't load for me anyways,don't know if tis the hospital network or what,but the shyt kept repeating the loading countdown over and over..

and i'm not sure what "sremoob" is,but this is what it must feel like for an uninitiated posta reading&trying to decode thine sacred street cred slanguage syntax,so :salute: for stumping thoust grime god madame..

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
haha it worked out well cause TC wouldn't load for me anyways,don't know if tis the hospital network or what,but the shyt kept repeating the loading countdown over and over..

and i'm not sure what "sremoob" is,but this is what it must feel like for an uninitiated posta reading&trying to decode thine sacred street cred slanguage syntax,so :salute: for stumping thoust grime god madame..
boomers? Am I not using the correct slang?

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
boomers? Am I not using the correct slang?

oh thee boomage..

if you have a free mind&soul,as well as some creativity you'll enjoy the shyt oudda dem,have you tried any other psyche-a-relics..? are they what you were fukkin with the other night..?

slang differs by region,it may be new booty slang i'm not up on yet..

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
oh thee boomage..

if you have a free mind&soul,as well as some creativity you'll enjoy the shyt oudda dem,have you tried any other psyche-a-relics..? are they what you were fukkin with the other night..?

slang differs by region,it may be new booty slang i'm not up on yet..

I've never. Just Mary. I want to. I wouldn't know where/who/what to go/to dp