Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI

giphy.gif

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I take more than a couple of seconds to enter the room, and some how some, rassclot, p*ssyclot, trigger happy, muddac*nt, banned mi. Wah kind of fukk shyt is that? Who the fukk is the mod in the room? :why:

That's how y'all operate? :why:

Last edited:

Giselle

Daps

Who is in charge of the tinychat room? Whoever it is needs to make sure that Poitier can't be a mod, or just ban him completely from the room.

Until whoever made the room bans him or makes it so that he won't be able to be a mod, I think I'll pick a name to use on there and only tell certain people/mods who I am. I can't make my room b/c I don't have an account. If I had one, then I would probably be able to be mod and wouldn't have this problem.

I still want to know why @Giselle kept getting kicked out last night

Because Poitier is a bytch and an estalker and is angry that I'm ignoring him.

& No I don't need to @ him because he will see this. He's obsessed with me :queen:

Some people are so childish. & you're supposed to be a grown ass man :smh:

Up on tinychat all night bitter and in your feelings harassing young girls online.

I can tell your dikk is dry. If it wasn't you wouldn't have time to do that .

I'm allowed to waste my time b/c I'm in college and have no responsibilities, especially b/c I'm on winter break right now, but you, you're just pathetic.

No need to respond either b/c you are still on ignore like you have been since last summer. I only see you when you ban me on tinychat :laugh: Your only way of getting my attention.

But you will not get anymore of it after this :queen:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Who is in charge of the tinychat room? Whoever it is needs to make sure that Poitier can't be a mod, or just ban him completely from the room.

Until whoever made the room bans him or makes it so that he won't be able to be a mod, I think I'll pick a name to use on there and only tell certain people/mods who I am. I can't make my room b/c I don't have an account. If I had one, then I would probably be able to be mod and wouldn't have this problem.

Because Poitier is a bytch and an estalker and is angry that I'm ignoring him.

& No I don't need to @ him because he will see this. He's obsessed with me :queen:

Some people are so childish. & you're supposed to be a grown ass man :smh:

Up on tinychat all night bitter and in your feelings harassing young girls online.

I can tell your dikk is dry. If it wasn't you wouldn't have time to do that .

I'm allowed to waste my time b/c I'm in college and have no responsibilities, especially b/c I'm on winter break right now, but you, you're just pathetic.

No need to respond either b/c you are still on ignore like you have been since last summer. I only see you when you ban me on tinychat :laugh: Your only way of getting my attention.

But you will not get anymore of it after this :queen:
72fb58ad-147d-4e4b-a5fb-dcc4d5161b18.gif

Well..... okay then. Im glad about what u said about you and school. Watch out tho,one thing i do remember is my sister said the bums (literally) are a whole 'nother level of strange.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjpls::sas2:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps