Tinychat: ColiWorld

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I haven't started it completely yet. I watched the first few episodes but I was heavy into TVD at the time and wanted to catch up on the show before I go into Originals and I lost track of both.

is tvd any good it looked like a corny cash in of the twilight saga, the originals tho is a mature drama show with a lot of blood and gore and minor love stories

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
is tvd any good it looked like a corny cash in of the twilight saga, the originals tho is a mature drama show with a lot of blood and gore and minor love stories

Hell yeah, it's a spin from TVD but you don't need to watch it. TBH the beginning is boring as shyt and is only good for a few seasons, then it gets repetitive.

I already know The Originals is better based on the cast. The Originals were originally (heh) bad guys in TVD.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hell yeah, it's a spin from TVD but you don't need to watch it. TBH the beginning is boring as shyt and is only good for a few seasons, then it gets repetitive.

I already know The Originals is better based on the cast. The Originals were originally (heh) bad guys in TVD.

I'll check it out I ain't doing ish anyways you wanna rewatch it with me (say yes or get kicked in the forehead) :ufdup: