Tinychat: ColiWorld

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is Jon Snow alive, a White Walker or dead :jbhmm:

:jbhmm:Can't help but feel like you're mocking me..

I think if he turned into a WW the plot of GOT would be somewhat pointless so I highly put much thought into that theory.

Theory 1: He's alive. He might have a rebirth moment like Danny because of his possible connections to the Targaryen's.

Theory 2: He's dead, but I have a feeling they're going the Jesus route and he'll be resurrected with the help of Melisandre.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:Can't help but feel like you're mocking me..

I think if he turned into a WW the plot of GOT would be somewhat pointless so I highly put much thought into that theory.

Theory 1: He's alive. He might have a rebirth moment like Danny because of his possible connections to the Targaryen's.

Theory 2: He's dead, but I have a feeling they're going the Jesus route and he'll be resurrected with the help of Melisandre.
How do you mean :jbhmm:

I think that the WW route is plausible cause of its parallel to how the Night's King was once a Lord Commander

Theory 2 seems to be the outcome that's likely to occur.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How do you mean :jbhmm:

I think that the WW route is plausible cause of its parallel to how the Night's King was once a Lord Commander

Theory 2 seems to be the outcome that's likely to occur.

I thought that for a moment but I just don't see him turning over to the dark side because he's the presumed saviour.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His homies stabbed him in the back and front :manny:

:mjlol: When you put it like that. Technically they weren't his homies, they just worked together:manny:.

I'm only on book 3 so my thoughts might change in the next few months. I'm off for the next few days so I might re-watch the last two seasons to pick up on some clues that I missed.