Tinychat: ColiWorld

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
No:laff: But you do sound like a cac:umad:
Hahahah DOG u talk like a white bread cracker :mjlol: i never heard a shyer person in my life :dead: i was yelling at u like MY CHILD and u sat there and said "i was just fukking with u though :(" U sounded p*ssy as fukk :russ:

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hahahah DOG u talk like a white bread cracker :mjlol: i never heard a shyer person in my life :dead: i was yelling at u like MY CHILD and u sat there like "i was just fukking with u though :(" U sounded p*ssy as fukk :russ:
:what: Everyone who's heard me talk knows how deep my voice is. But you do sound like one, considering you are a Dominicac:sas2:

You never yelled at me and you kept the same bytch tone as you did before:mjlol:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:what: Everyone who's heard me talk knows how deep my voice is. But you do sound like one, considering you are a Dominicac:sas2:

You never yelled at me and you kept the same bytch tone as you did before:mjlol:
its hilarious how this post is a complete lie :mjlol: u even told me to stop yelling at u :heh: but it's cool, many posters have told me u be on your period so i dont even take it personal :heh:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its hilarious how this post is a complete lie :mjlol: u even told me to stop yelling at u :heh: but it's cool, many posters have told me u be on your period so i dont even take it personal :heh:
I never said that, so stop lying.:rudy: Obviously you do though:sas2: And you are:sas1: