tiny tina racism debate (borderlands 2 related)

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I know it would have been someone else who got the paycheck, but I wonder if the voice actress feels guilty for doing this.

shyt's supposed to be the future, and they still have women talking like Mammy? :damn:

L the voice actor for Tina is like one of the dev's 16 year old daughter or sister

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
L the voice actor for Tina is like one of the dev's 16 year old daughter or sister
It's his sister, if I remember correctly. They do some YouTube show together or something.

I was talking about the voice actor for Letitia in Deus Ex tho.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It's his sister, if I remember correctly. They do some YouTube show together or something.

I was talking about the voice actor for Letitia in Deus Ex tho.

Ashly Burch does the voice.
1319878487-00.jpg

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i don't think tt slang is racist but i saw this in the comment section and had to smh

Jango_the_Blue_Fox said:
so black people that speak with British accents must be racist too right?

Kodie

Pro
Daps

Some douchebag played Borderlands 2 and when he encountered some white girl in the game named Tiny Tina, he felt offended because her diction was of the urban vernacular. The guy, being a pompous ass who's white privilege he felt was being threatened, decided to complain to the devs that "this girl" talks and dress like a black person. Nothing else to see though move on.

:pachaha: best post

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
twas not offended. i used watch hey ash all the time back in the day and, it just sounds like ash. in fact she was way more edgy on the show. cool to hear her in an actual game like this.