Tinker, Tailor, Mobster, Trump: What happens when a Confidential Informant becomes President?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not saying it isn’t true, but the level of “proof” that’s been provided here isn’t any more substantial than the “evidence” linking Bill Clinton to the CIA prior to his presidential term.

FWIW I am not saying Trump isn’t a CI.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Not saying it isn’t true, but the level of “proof” that’s been provided here isn’t any more substantial than the “evidence” linking Bill Clinton to the CIA prior to his presidential term.

FWIW I am not saying Trump isn’t a CI.
I will submit that theres more evidence here of Trump and mafia than clinton and CIA

and the CIA was merely the allegation they were using the Mena, AR airport and not much else

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Makes sense. He also had a whole division of secret service that were loyal to him.
Not the Secret service it was the NY FBI office..

But yeah if you notice all the NY Mafia bosses got hemmed up by the government… The NY southern district DA was Gulliani… Mafia wanted his head because he was the Italian version of a c00n… Gilliani let the Russian mafia run through NYC with impunity back then too

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not the Secret service it was the NY FBI office..

But yeah if you notice all the NY Mafia bosses got hemmed up by the government… The NY southern district DA was Gulliani… Mafia wanted his head because he was the Italian version of a c00n… Gilliani let the Russian mafia run through NYC with impunity back then too
Damn, imagine a black gang holding black policians accountable for letting Mexican mafia run unchecked in black neighborhoods?