Tinashe Out Here Lookin' Like A Snack

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
she bad AF but I can't figure out why this is in the booth :russ:

I'd rather look at picture of Tinashe than watch nyggas argue about 50 year old rappers and 20 year old beefs

SiMtlGu.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Is she blasian
Tinashe is half-Zimbabwean as her father is an immigrant from Zimbabwe.

Tinashe Kachingwe was born on February 6, 1993, in Lexington, Kentucky,[1] and is the eldest child of college professors Michael and Aimie Kachingwe. Her father is a professor who teaches acting at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona and a first generation Zimbabwean immigrant of the Shona descent, while her mother, who is of Danish, Norwegian, and Irish descent, teaches physical therapy at California State University, Northridge. Her parents met each other on a blind date during their time as undergrads at the University of Iowa.[7][8] Tinashe's name means "We have God (or God is with us)" in the Shona language. She has two younger brothers, Thulani and Kudzai.[9] She and her family moved to Los Angeles, California when she was eight years old.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Tinashe is half-Zimbabwean as her father is an immigrant from Zimbabwe.

Tinashe Kachingwe was born on February 6, 1993, in Lexington, Kentucky,[1] and is the eldest child of college professors Michael and Aimie Kachingwe. Her father is a professor who teaches acting at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona and a first generation Zimbabwean immigrant of the Shona descent, while her mother, who is of Danish, Norwegian, and Irish descent, teaches physical therapy at California State University, Northridge. Her parents met each other on a blind date during their time as undergrads at the University of Iowa.[7][8] Tinashe's name means "We have God (or God is with us)" in the Shona language. She has two younger brothers, Thulani and Kudzai.[9] She and her family moved to Los Angeles, California when she was eight years old.
think her mom is white
Okay we’d she’s the coldest mixed girl in the game right now