Times You Had To Fall Back?

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie told me he thinks about how much he loves his son and how he would do anything for him all the time. And how he's haunted by the fact that he went super hard trying to get his bm to abort; so haunted that he cries himself to sleep sometimes.

This was 4 days ago and I haven't talked to him since. You don't tell the homies shyt like that. You keep it bottled up or tell a female. fukk wrong with this nikka. I'ma keep falling back for about a week so he knows the boundaries of our friendship.

:merchant:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

That's about $850 and that's if its just mid or a lower grade:usure:
mid goes for 100 on the streets so the dboy price is around 70-75 per, especially when buying bulk
u gonna kill someone over less than a G?
nikkas down here kill another over a 50 dollar dice game bet and smaller on the regular.

:whoa: if i didnt take that loss, i would have been forced to buss, at either one of them if harm was brought my way, plus worry about whereever i go being a target. better to take care of the situation peacefully then go to war.
learned a valuable lesson that day in business though, never take anyone at their word and always double check. and when your middlemanning shyt, be prepared for a law if Murphys law kicks in. otherwise be prepared to deal with the reprocussions.