Times You Had To Fall Back?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
one of my boys is stuck of asian girls. he doesn't date no type girl unless she's asian. we always teased him about it because homeboy is always on his asian girl steez :laugh:

I had to fall back when I saw his new girl tho :whew: currently blows all our chicks out the water. dude stays winnin :damn:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
My homie told me he thinks about how much he loves his son and how he would do anything for him all the time. And how he's haunted by the fact that he went super hard trying to get his bm to abort; so haunted that he cries himself to sleep sometimes.

This was 4 days ago and I haven't talked to him since. You don't tell the homies shyt like that. You keep it bottled up or tell a female. fukk wrong with this nikka. I'ma keep falling back for about a week so he knows the boundaries of our friendship.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Haha, I remember one time I was at the club chilling with a few of my cousins and one of our cousin's friends got into it with this guy. Now I'm going to switch the names up so you can stay on track. My cousin's friend (Doug) comes up to me and my cousin (Greg) to tell us what went down. All we know that it's a dude in a blue hat. So Doug is mad as hell because of what went down. According to him, he was dancing with a girl and the guy in the blue hat tried to get by him with 2 drinks in his hands and he knocked the drinks out of his hands. Well the guy I guess was looking for an apology, but Doug was like :umad: and kept on dancing. So dude flicked his cigerette at Doug and when he tried to lunge at the guy he slipped on the drinks that he knocked out the guy's hands and fell. :heh:

So the guy in the blue hat walked out the club and went to his car. Well me, Doug, and Greg went out there too. Now me and Greg was bold enough to walk up on people cars to see was it the guy. Well, my cousin Greg walked up to the right car and saw the guy in the blue hat. All the dude said was, "Leave me da fukk alone". Now for some reason I stepped back. My cousin Greg was like, "that was you wasn't it"!!!! Then dude up'd out 2 pistols like :violent: My cousin Greg turned around and looked at Doug and was like, "that's the wrong dude"!!! Well Doug didn't know what was going on and was like, "That's that fukk nikka right there"!!! Greg was like, "Naw man, that's the wrong dude let's go". Dude in the blue hat hopped out the car like :bustback: and shot Doug in the leg.

The blue hat guy urked out the parking lot and was gone. We called the paramedics and they got Doug to the hospital but it wasn't a serious wound. When the dude 1st said leave me alone was when I knew then it was time to fall back. :stop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i remember one time i was in the trap and my patna wanted a pound. like a dumbass i didnt scale the shyt and went off shytty plugs word. it ended up 3 ounces short, and my patna was ready to wet the fukk up outta the shytty plug.

im like :whoa: if he wets up shytty plug, shytty plug is gonna come at me for info, and i aint gonna snitch on patna, so that shooting would be on me and make me a target. patna was hell bent on getting either his money or taking it out on them. i had to take a loss and pay him for those lost ounces just to keep the peace and business rollin good. never fukked with shytty plug again, and lo and behold, eventually the whole family got caught up. :manny: glad to have changed my life and moved out of that sphere of life

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
i remember one time i was in the trap and my patna wanted a pound. like a dumbass i didnt scale the shyt and went off shytty plugs word. it ended up 3 ounces short, and my patna was ready to wet the fukk up outta the shytty plug.

im like :whoa: if he wets up shytty plug, shytty plug is gonna come at me for info, and i aint gonna snitch on patna, so that shooting would be on me and make me a target. patna was hell bent on getting either his money or taking it out on them. i had to take a loss and pay him for those lost ounces just to keep the peace and business rollin good. never fukked with shytty plug again, and lo and behold, eventually the whole family got caught up. :manny: glad to have changed my life and moved out of that sphere of life

:whoa:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

i hope he wasn't ready to kill someone over 3 ounces of weed:dwillhuh: