Time to go on a vacation.Your vacation spots?Dream vacation spots?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I haven't booked my hotel yet for Barcelona. Do you have any suggestions? I'll be in Bordeaux for a few days before that, and i'll likely take a train or bus ride down there. Any ideas on where i should go or stay? Places to eat?

the most popping hood is "El Born" (el bor-nay)......it's in the city's center and should be cheap to find a place/room. It's near Arc de Triomphe - bcn. As far as eating, I dunno names or anything, but any local cafe/bakery should be fine. I was eating cooked meals a lot there.

Paris, i know nothing really about the hoods, but be prepared to see the most beautiful, tallest, and multicultural women just SPILLING out of the Metro stations. :wow: The way they "eye-fukk" you as they walk by is like NO other woman on Earth (especially here in the Snakes. :usure:). :lawd:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to do a lot of driving trips this summer but next year I'm hoping to get to Jamaica again.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Hitting up Orange Beach,Ala for the first time this weekend.Has anyone ever been there?

What vacation spots are you brehs and gals planning to go to?

beach-sipping-drink.gif

orange beach is cool, but watch out for the laws and whatnot, because they are trying to make the city as family friendly as possible (:mjpls:)

are you going to the hangoutfest? kendrick llama, stevie wonder, amongst others will be there. enjoy, and make sure you go to wintzells, the shrimp basket, and Lamberts Cafe while you are down there. enjoy!

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i would like to vacation in chicago during taste of chicago, and stlouis.
im not much of a beach person, and i love urban settings, so all those foreign places dont appeal to me.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

orange beach is cool, but watch out for the laws and whatnot, because they are trying to make the city as family friendly as possible (:mjpls:)

are you going to the hangoutfest? kendrick llama, stevie wonder, amongst others will be there. enjoy, and make sure you go to wintzells, the shrimp basket, and Lamberts Cafe while you are down there. enjoy!

Nah my girl don't get off till this evening so we wont will be arriving till later on tonight.I think today is the last day of hangoutfest.fukking raining all day today anyway but the rest of the weekend looks good.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
the most popping hood is "El Born" (el bor-nay)......it's in the city's center and should be cheap to find a place/room. It's near Arc de Triomphe - bcn. As far as eating, I dunno names or anything, but any local cafe/bakery should be fine. I was eating cooked meals a lot there.

Paris, i know nothing really about the hoods, but be prepared to see the most beautiful, tallest, and multicultural women just SPILLING out of the Metro stations. :wow: The way they "eye-fukk" you as they walk by is like NO other woman on Earth (especially here in the Snakes. :usure:). :lawd:

Je suis pres! :blessed:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Where in Africa nikka? You should know better. Africa is a huge continent.

I've been all over the world myself. Some highlights were:

Belize
Puerto Vallarta, MX
Amsterdam
Nigeria
Hawaii
Rio De Janeiro :inlove: Will be there next year for World Cup also! :yes:
Cameroon

Places I would like to visit soon:

Nepal
South Africa
China
Australia
New Zealand
Switzerland

Heading to Paris and Barcelona next month. Needless to say im pumped! :gladbron:

congo i got alot of family from the congo and some of em moved to India
egypt
morocco

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
my wife and i are either going to hawaii or barcelona in september. whichever is the best deal by the time im ready to book

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Going to disney world next.Last time i went was to epcot centers in the 80's.Never really experienced the whole disney world experience.I heard it was unbelievable.Has anyone ever been?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!

Straight up the girls In Paris are beautiful, and their fashion is great too.

Damn a lot of u nikkas wana be in brazil for the World Cup? Hotels over there are expensive on the reg but during the World Cup shyts gonna e like $800/night and shyt :sadcam:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Near future: Ibiza this summer, Brazil in the fall or back to south africa if brazil falls through.

Brazil in February.

I want to travel to Columbia and Angola.

I can't front, I want to go to Brazil before I get too old to enjoy it. I want to travel to Australia, and to Italy. :blessed:

brazil brazil brazil 3 times a year

dream spots

1. south africa
2. london
3. italy

Keep dreaming. :laff: You nikkas aint going nowhere :umad:
Im going to Rio next week.. :dj2::cheers::hula::stylin: