Time to Burn Some Sage - Celtics vs. Nets on ABC Game Thread

Daps
Shut yo bytch ass up. Let’s not pull up all the dumb shyt you’ve said. Got proven wrong and disappeared for months :russ:
You're getting clowned in this thread. No amount of lies and deflection is going to cover up that fact.

:picard:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tatum takes over games as well...they're both disciples of Kobe bc they have the clutch gene

I love Kyrie's game, but Tatum is 22/23, he's 6'10 and plays both sides of the ball

Can't judge him by tonight, Brooklyn is a juggernaut so far

Im not judging him by tonight.I think Kyrie is better right now.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Magic is an Elite passer with subpar shotmaking who won a title
Jason Kidd is an Elite passer with subpar shotmaking who won a title
Rondo is an Elite passer with subpar shotmaking who won a title
Bill Walton is an Elite passer with subpar shotmaking who won a title

Can you name the opposite? I'll wait

Elite passing >>>>>> Elite shotmaking. Nice backtrack :umad:

Kidd won a title as a 5th option behind an elite shotmaker LMAO

Rondo won a title as a 4th option smh

This argument of urs died on this post.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Kidd won a title as a 5th option behind an elite shotmaker LMAO

Rondo won a title as a 4th option smh

This argument of urs died on this post.

Name.... an ..... elite.... shot.... maker but a subpar passer who won the title as the lead guy

This is the 4th time I'm asking you and no answer :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Name.... an ..... elite.... shot.... maker but a subpar passer who won the title as the lead guy

This is the 4th time I'm asking you and no answer :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

So now an elite shot maker CAN win a title as long as hes a decent passer...dogg ur doing so much back tracking i think you have forgotten ur original point.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas been getting shytted on yet still going at it. One roots for the Celtics and is :angry: his team's been overlapped even after they had all those picks. The other roots for Eric Bledsoe's body.

Disgusting shyt.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
When has Kyrie ever came close to taking a team to the finals as a #1??? I’ll wait!!! Tatum was a game away from doing it at 19!!! fukk you mean?

The fact you all think this is a legit response says...a lot. Which one of those Cavs teams was supposed to make a playoff push? He had one disappointing postseason with y’all, and has struggled with injury every other time.

The better question is why hasn’t the 22 year old gotten over the hump since then? Has he plateaued? Regressed? That must be the case since postseason success (as the #1) is the only barometer for judging a player