TIME MACHINE: IF you could go back in time to CHANGE HISTORY....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A projector, a film reel showing Africans what will happen if they continue tribalism and slavery. 3rd item...a loaded 45. A "magic wand" in case they come incorrect and I have to "strike someone down" to prove my power. Telling them to unite and to never let the White man live there, or invade. Hopefully it ends up Wakanda.

Superstar
Daps
A projector, a film reel showing Africans what will happen if they continue tribalism and slavery. 3rd item...a loaded 45. A "magic wand" in case they come incorrect and I have to "strike someone down" to prove my power. Telling them to unite and to never let the White man live there, or invade. Hopefully it ends up Wakanda.

i love the thought, but where are u gonna plug in a projector in like the 1700s.
confused-thinking.gif

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
i love the thought, but where are u gonna plug in a projector in like the 1700s.
confused-thinking.gif
Was going to type projector as well for same reasons, I guess now I’d need a power source too. Would have been mad as hell.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Assuming this is a round trip...

Year: 1800 (after Rigaud's exile)
Language: French

Bringing an AK-47 and survival gear. I'm not hanging around long I'm just dropping by to gift my third item, a translated copy of Black Spartacus to Toussaint Louverture and immediately return to the present to see what happened.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Let's see... A fully ammo loaded tank that can run on ethanol so that I can somehow make more fuel for it. Plus the know how to make ammo. Before the Euros "discovered" gun powder.

I'd patrol the North African border and if I saw any Euros or Arabs tryna roll thru I would tear their asses to shreds.

Just keep them motherfukcers off the continent and teach my Brehs how to make guns and bullets first.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Save brother Martin and brother Malcom

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
All of Wikipedia on printed media.
Africa 1000 A.D. and whatever language was the most dominant on the continent and whatever tribe had the most pull.
AK-47 with a fully loaded drum.

United States of Africa. We keeping all the fukking resources.