Time for GS to move on from Drymond. N1gga just a useless set of straight teeth

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Dray wasn’t bad had 12/15/4 made some key TO’s in the 4th but I don’t know why the fukk Steph passed him the ball full court with 6 seconds left and them down

:dahell:

Steph and KD have underachieved
The play was designed for Dray to screen Curry's man and get Steph a three.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dray wasn’t bad had 12/15/4 made some key TO’s in the 4th but I don’t know why the fukk Steph passed him the ball full court with 6 seconds left and them down

:dahell:

Steph and KD have underachieved

Steph passed it to him because Steph was running up to take a three behind him after he set a screen/pass. You can see Steph sprinting to that spot while Draymond is fumbling it.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ive always thought that Draymond and Iggy were liabilities because they are SO important to this team's rotations and scheme but offer so little individually. In order to for this team to function as good as they can, these two nikkas need to be in the mix despite them being just not good (outside of Draymond's defense). Kerr has made them too integral to the rotations (while not giving much other than being much needed cogs) for them to miss games because when they arent there, it significantly diminishes the team. Its time to move on from Iggy and give a younger player that slot. Draymond's value is dropping because if he isnt facilitating the offense and defending well, then he is a liability because he gives nothing on offense anymore as far as field goals. Dunno who you replace Draymond with but quite a few can replace Iggy.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i got no love for the donkey, but he made a three that pissed me off at the time so that was clutch.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
"nikka just a useless set of straight teeth"
:dead:

The disrespect :picard:

The ether :damn:

The accuracy :wow:

aefe5efb8ac298e7706aa26eb3f5338b.jpg

:pachaha:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Damm didn't he make a huge three ?

Dude is a fukk boy because of all his bytchass ways but he came up huge with that three ball .
He did hit that I'll give him that but just off the top of my head he volleyball'd the ball to Ariza when he could have grabbed it and he fumbled the ball when Steph came up the court with like 6 something secs left...