Time for a Black Western movie?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Boss ****** remake

Always down for a good western. Really would like to see a horror western to change it up a bit

That was kinda already done with Gallowwalker staring Wesley Snipes:russ:

My bad, ain’t trynna shut down everyone wishlist.
Just crazy coincidences.:lolbron:

I saw this movie sometime back. I liked it. Thought it was slept on. If Sam L made this movie it would’ve probably been in the theaters or at worst on Netflix

Martha

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As long as that Western stays away from Black people being whipped, beaten and abused by racist pigs.
I watched a Western on Netflix (Godless) that made a point of featuring the Buffalo soldiers, who were situated in a historically accurate town in New Mexico called Blackdom. It was a great opportunity to get into the history of that area, but the CAC scriptwriter just used it as a backdrop for an interracial romance, then used the entire town (supposedly full of hardened Black combat vets) as cannon-fodder in the final episode. Really left a negative taste in my mouth. Only Black screenwriters can be trusted with that kind of content.
I googled this after reading your post. Plain fukking disrespectful
I opened this thread specifically to write about that bullshyt from Godless. I almost turned it off after how they portrayed Blackdom in the last episode. I was legit mad.