Tim Scott caught bucking his eyes at a Trump Rally lmao

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
One moment this clown is talking about "Trump would be better for black folks" and "Trump warming up on me." Next minute it's this routine. Guy has no consistency and just hops on any bandwagon for content. But whatever.
This thread is about Tim Scott not your beef with Tariq.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
One moment this clown is talking about "Trump would be better for black folks" and "Trump warming up on me." Next minute it's this routine. Guy has no consistency and just hops on any bandwagon for content. But whatever.
Black people are mostly conservative by nature. It's just that the conservative party is corrupted.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
CVrAUHEVEAAAvCf.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Is this true coli?

No it's not. It's some barbershop babble Tariq minions and racc00ns tell themselves to justify their passive support for a white supremacist political party and movement.

Black people have never been conservative. Personally having a chip on your shoulder about gay rights and wanting a "traditional family" doesn't take away from the fact that as a people our politics have always been deeply rooted in egalitarianism. For some reason Coli dummies who skipped middle school civics thinks being "liberal" and for equal rights of others means you are required to have gay sex, have gay children, and change your own personal life. Being liberal is about how you want society and government to function. And black people have always been on the forefront of anti-elitism, anti-social hierarchies, anti-fascism, equal rights, civil rights, and so forth. And we will continue to be. We have never been bootlicking conservatives and I don't know why so much black folks are eager to be.