Tim McGraw had an older brother! 1923, A Yellowstone Origin story

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:wow:

I am not even a fan of this cowboy shyt. But I couldn't stop watching this or 1883. Harrison Ford is a damn national treasure, really whole cast.

Shoutout to that gully azz Native American girl. She was really on demon time :demonic: She had to be.

Jack Jules

Rookie
Daps
Just started watching S1
Glad that racist ass nun caught the beats, but the priest was on demon time :picard:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

The Austin Film Commission confirmed on Wednesday, July 17, via Instagram that season 2 of 1923 is now filming in Austin. Last month, Paramount+ held a casting call for 1923 extras as the show prepared to begin production in July.

Legacy Casting owner Andrei Constantinescu told MySA that filming would tentatively last from July 8 to mid-September.

In May, a spokesperson for one of the show's production studios confirmed that 1923 would be shooting at ATX Film Studios, which is also where AMC's Fear the Walking Dead filmed. The prequel to Yellowstone is projected to bring an over $50 million economy boost to the City of Austin.

Austin EDC documents reveal that the show will reportedly spend $15 million on local wages, $23 million for "local non-wage expenditures," use 26,000 "room night stays," and hire 200 combined cast and crew members local to Austin. On top of that its season 2 budget will be over $150 million