Tim Duncan officially retires after 19 seasons with the Spurs.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this is my fav tim quote. it's his reaction to new nba dress code in 2005. it was so out of character and he was so pissed he had to dress up lol

"I think it's a load of crap," Duncan said. "I understand what they're trying to do with the hats and do-rags and jerseys and stuff. That's fine. But I don't understand why they would take it to this level. I think it's basically retarded."

:mjlol:
This just lets u know. That this nikka Is not planning on being a coach anytime soon this nikka refuses to wear a suit for 82 games+ playoffs

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hXVn3Pz.jpg

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:

It was great to be able to watch his whole career.:ahh:

:salute: to Timmy

Some day I'll be sitting on a porch in a rocking chair telling my grandkids about timmy,while they prob tell me to fukk off or whatever utter disrespect kids will be on by then.:lolbron:

I'll just sit there like:scusthov: at least those little b*stards will never truly know the greatness we witnessed

Thanks Timmy.This truly hurts.:mjcry:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
Better teammate and player than that over glorified chucker in Los Angeles ever was :mjcry:

Daps
I see Kobe living rent free in some of y'all nikkas heads:wow:

Could be 20 years from now, some nikka that ain't even in the league yet could be retiring, and y'all would bring up Bean :wow:

Let Duncan have his day mane.

And if you gonna bring up Kobe in the Duncan thread, bring up all the times Kobe washed the Spurs in the playoffs:sas1: