Donā€™t mess with them ECW folks :ufdup:

YoungKeyIridescentshark-max-1mb.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Everytime I read about Styles knocking JBL the fukk out, I read it in a Ghostface Supreme Clientele lyric:

"Ghost with the rollie rolling on 40
Surely being in the Benz I'm not worthy
Pursue the Wallabee
Whip the whip with the fist of Styles B
Knock a nikka out jackpot lottery"

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Props.Never seen someone go into detail about it in this fashion.This is hilarious lol.

R.I.P. Shad. He really seemed like a cool ass brotha, and by all accounts he was. His personality is on full display here. Hope he is resting well, he went out in one of the most honorable ways possible. šŸ™šŸ¾

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
Joey styles might be my favorite announcer...although old ecw is still my favorite...I loved how he called everybody's moves(why I also like Excalibur, even though people online that hate wrestling complains about a wrestling commentator calling wrestling moves)...by himself...he was With callis and gertner sometimes...

"The Lancaster Lariat of Lust!"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Joey styles might be my favorite announcer...although old ecw is still my favorite...I loved how he called everybody's moves(why I also like Excalibur, even though people online that hate wrestling complains about a wrestling commentator calling wrestling moves)...by himself...he was With callis and gertner sometimes...

"The Lancaster Lariat of Lust!"

The thing with Styles was that he sounded like a sports announcer with the shyt. Dude had a cadence that is still being duplicated to this very day. Ex on the other hand overanalyze everything and over does every damn thing. It sounds forced, while Styles sounded natural. Dude made you believe the bingo hall was the Garden :banderas:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The thing with Styles was that he sounded like a sports announcer with the shyt. Dude had a cadence that is still being duplicated to this very day. Ex on the other hand overanalyze everything and over does every damn thing. It sounds forced, while Styles sounded natural. Dude made you believe the bingo hall was the Garden :banderas:
Joey Styles in ECW was the GOAT.

Man had his wrestling career ended because of a pretty tasteless Donald Trump joke during an EVOLVE show.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Joey Styles in ECW was the GOAT.

Man had his wrestling career ended because of a pretty tasteless Donald Trump joke during an EVOLVE show.

Just imagine, dude could have been the voice of the Indies and ended up on AEW. Instead, dude doubled down on being a MAGAt and fumbling the bag.

Corny maybe a racist doofus, but he hit the hammer on the nail with this rant: