tiffany STINKS

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
She was nothing special to thirst over from the beginning. Then after the incident came the “she’s ugly!” Replies. It’s funny how dudes went from :ahh: to :huhldup: after that.
Quote the people who did this with actual posts or shut the fukk up.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Post quotes from posters thirsting over her and then calling her ugly *after* the video came out.
I’m not gonna waste my time when your lazy ass can just go into the thread and look at the posts, then go to the last page or the video thread where they’re :scust:

You stay obsessed with what strangers online say. Get a life, weirdo.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m not gonna waste my time when your lazy ass can just go into the thread and look at the posts, then go to the last page or the video thread where they’re :scust:

You stay obsessed with what strangers online say. Get a life, weirdo.
You can't do it. :yeshrug:

Let people change their minds if they want to. Besides, you're not Black, so keep that bullshyt to yourself in the future.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You can't do it. :yeshrug:

Let people change their minds if they want to. Besides, you're not Black, so keep that bullshyt to yourself in the future.

My skin color has nothing to do with this, jackass. I’m just calling out the way the board was. I don’t have to air these dudes out individually because I’m not trying to start shyt up with them. You just wanna be a drama queen and a gossip girl bytch. Go look at the thread, you obsessed weirdo.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My skin color has nothing to do with this, jackass. I’m just calling out the way the board was. I don’t have to air these dudes out individually because I’m not trying to start shyt up with them. You just wanna be a drama queen and a gossip girl bytch. Go look at the thread, you obsessed weirdo.
It does, because you have a history of opening your mouth on matters you shouldn't. If people want to change their minds about something or someone, then they should be able to without having some weasel run in mocking them.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It does, because you have a history of opening your mouth on matters you shouldn't. If people want to change their minds about something or someone, then they should be able to without having some weasel run in mocking them.
You’re just in your feelings because you’re one of these Tiffy stans and don’t like me pulling your skirt up.

I like Tiffany, but she is not a better athlete than Bianca.

now you acting like she was trash when you was a fan before. Here’s your receipt, fukkboy. :umad:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You’re just in your feelings because you’re one of these clowns who was a Tiffy Stan and don’t like me pulling your skirt up.

:umad:

Are you ever going to get around to substantiating your claims here:

Don’t know about this, but it’s funny how a lot of people were :noah: over her before that clip came out. :heh:

She was nothing special to thirst over from the beginning. Then after the incident came the “she’s ugly!” Replies. It’s funny how dudes went from :ahh: to :huhldup: after that.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same “rule” applies for her work rate. Dudes said she had next and had talent, then switched up and said she sucks and can’t wrestle. You’re proof, clown. :umad:
You're just making things up now out of desperation to deflect from the fact that you can't substantiate the claims that you made. Next time just stay in your lane.

Don’t know about this, but it’s funny how a lot of people were :noah: over her before that clip came out. :heh:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're just making things up now out of desperation to deflect from the fact that you can't substantiate the claims that you made. Next time just stay in your lane.
And I told you, look at her thread, you fukkin idiot. How many times do I have to tell you? All this time you’re arguing with me you coulda got the answers you’re obsessed with by doing a search, dumb fukk. :dead:

Saying she’s fine, then saying she’s ugly or saying she’s talented then saying she sucks. It’s the same kind of behavior.

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And I told you, look at her thread, you fukkin idiot. How many times do I have to tell you? All this time you’re arguing with me you coulda got the answers you’re obsessed with by doing a search, dumb fukk. :dead:

Saying she’s fine, then saying she’s ugly or saying she’s talented then saying she sucks. It’s the same kind of behavior.
If you make a claim, it is on you to prove it. You don't demand someone else do the homework for you. The fact that you can't clear this low bar says it all.

Anyway, back on topic, Tifanny stinks, is an inferior athlete compared to Bianca, and is already overrated.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
If you make a claim, it is on you to prove it. You don't demand someone else do the homework for you. The fact that you can't clear this low bar says it all.

Anyway, back on topic, Tifanny stinks, is an inferior athlete compared to Bianca, and is already overrated.
I made a claim and led you your destination. You’re a grown ass man bytch who wants more drama to unfold by having me point out specific people, and I’m not gonna do that because the people that praised her may not have been the ones to say the opposite after.

I made a general observation of how the board was at one point, then switched up after. A board represents everyone in here. If I said a specific person, then sure, ask for receipts. But I never did that. Stop eating paint chips and notice the difference, retard.