Tiffany Haddish Appreciation

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I thought she had more ass but damn she look hella average
95% of the females you see on these platforms are 'average'. They were average before the fame and they're still average. They just have access to makeup and accessories(fame tends to elevate a female's looks to people as well; it's an interesting phenomenon) that your day to day female doesn't. They didn't get rich and famous and suddenly become someone else lookswise...unless they've been under the knife.

I'll never forget reading the comments under the clip from Precious for the scene where Mariah Carey was the social worker. Everybody was like..."Oh they dumbed down her looks"....I'm like no they didn't. That's her minus makeup. That's her in the morning pre face wash. I actually thought it was a nice touch as overworked social workers that have a dreary job like that aren't going to be glammed up all the live long day. You can tell she wears a lot of makeup. She'd not ugly but...she is a fan of makeup, clearly. Folks really start to believe that a female's made up face is their normal look. I look at these folks like did you have sisters growing up? If not, did you pay close attention to your mom at all?

If she wasn't famous people would look at her as just another white female...albeit one with a nice voice and vocal range.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tiffany is one woman where I'd definitely eat the p*ssy with no hesitation :wow: I don't know there's just something about her that'd make me wanna eat her out like a Thanksgiving dinner :eat:.

She just has that certain vibe...p*ssy probably A1 :drool:.
100% agree with this post. LOL at no daps. TheColi really isn't feeling Tiffany Haddish in no way shape or form.:dwillhuh:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
718.gif

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tiffany might be a prime candidate for "she's not cute she's young." I remember wanted to do nasty things to her when I saw her on Def Comedy Jam like a decade ago but now, ehhh.