Tichina Arnold Talk Martin Reunion & Martin Movie

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
how could anybody say it went out on a high note? the last season became awkward and unfunny. they couldnt even share the screen. it was ridiculous.

that being said, dont nobody want to see this anymore.

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
how could anybody say it went out on a high note? the last season became awkward and unfunny. they couldnt even share the screen. it was ridiculous.

that being said, dont nobody want to see this anymore.

Because there were still some funny moments, but it didn't jump the shark are do anything super gimmicky like bringing in a new kid or something like that. The chemistry was different, but ending still made sense.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
Run Thru U Like Skattebo
Because there were still some funny moments, but it didn't jump the shark are do anything super gimmicky like bringing in a new kid or something like that. The chemistry was different, but ending still made sense.

it jumped the shark when they had come up with ways to never have them in the same room together.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

I think Cole's girlfriend counts here. I don't remember her name but she was dumber than he was....and not in a funny way. I think she was a regular on that last season.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It would depend on the characters he would pick. Besides playing Martin. Like he would have to have Jerome, Sha-nay-nay. And hopefully Otis. Can he do that and still have a good flowing story for an hour and a half is the key.