Thursday Night football: Buffalo Bills vs Miami Dolphins game thread

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Brain trauma doesn’t disappear it stays with you for the rest of your life. Sitting a year won’t change anything. He needs to be forced into retirement. If they keep allowing him to play it’s only going to get worse.
He demanded all that money and they foolishly gave it to him. Now he has to play to earn that contract

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Damn!!.....there goes the Dolphins season....
S1ogf.gif

See, this actually pisses me off. He could've slid with the first down, and yet he NEEDLESSLY dives head first into Hamlin. Just no self-awareness or care for his own health.

Get him outta here. For his own good.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Brain trauma doesn’t disappear it stays with you for the rest of your life. Sitting a year won’t change anything. He needs to be forced into retirement. If they keep allowing him to play it’s only going to get worse.
Truth
. He could retire today and be set for life.

If he dont get out soon, when he gets to his 50s and 60s he may not ne able to put a sentence together

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
See, this actually pisses me off. He could've slid with the first down, and yet he NEEDLESSLY dives head first into Hamlin. Just no self-awareness or care for his own health.

Get him outta here. For his own good.
There's actually crazy research about CTE and brain regeneration.

Turns out some populations (like Mexicans) have a gene that lets them regenerate their brain after it takes damage. It's why you have people like Oscar De La Hoya and a lot of legendary Mexican fighters known for getting into ring wars still very sharp mentally well into old age. Apparently, Polynesians like Tua also have good chances of brain regeneration. East Asians and Indians additionally have the same type of gene. It's also linked to less cases of Alzheimer's.

People with the other variant (APOE E4) aren't so lucky and need to protect themselves from brain trauma. So folks need to reconsider before challenging a Brehito to a drinking contest, the long term damage won't scale the same. 23andme actually tests for it.

Timestamped:

So there's a chance Tua won't have it so bad later on. Nonetheless I do agree, dude takes way too many hits he doesn't have to. If not his brain it can be something else if he continues to be reckless.

Last edited: