:whoa: breh...nikkas fiendin out here we need that fix before Sunday :damn:

By the time Wednesday afternoon hits nikkas straight

2de99aac7b3bcb3fc4c706fbc4f5f533.500x318x14.gif

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If we had CJ and Jimmy Smith I’d feel confident about a comeback but these boys aint stopping shyt out there

Best we can hope for is a Dalton pick or some shytty playing calling from Cincy

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Knowing Joe, he’s just as likely to be good next week as he is to put up a 14-31 for 145 yards and 1-2 picks while taking 2-3 sacks type game. Consistency is not his strong suit.

The ravens have missed the playoffs 4 of the last 5 years, are exactly .500 since winning the super bowl, their defense has lost 24 different games in the last 6 years on the final possession, Flacco had even by his standards his worst season last year, to my knowledge have next to no talent on offense, and are as poorly coached as any team in the league as evidenced by all those late losses and their some 18-39 record against teams that make the playoffs during the season under Harbaugh. It’s never safe to assume the ravens are good. If they beat up on someone, assume that team is bad.

I knew the Bills game was more about the Bill being trash but dam I didn't think we were this bad.

........how BAD is Buffalo? :skip:

flacco is awful

flacco threw it short and in the dirt

Flacco is really bad brehs

Ravens win 5 games max this year

Flacco low key looking and playing like he don’t even like football ...

I’ve seen all I need to see of this tonight :hhh:

:hubie:

This game says a lot more about just how awful the Bills are. They might really be the worst team in the league if this trash ass Ravens squad managed to beat them :picard:
A friend of mine told me about joe playing like trash and the ravens not defending AJ since he’s got green on his fantasy team. These were my comments about joe and the ravens from the other day :hubie:. The Ravens being so poorly coached and led by a quarterback who borders on Jay Cutler levels of apathy, bad mechanics, and inconsistency made tuning this league out so much easier