Thunder restrict ticket sales to Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Kansas

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
:stopitslime: the people in the area got every opportunity to see them play. what if people just happen to be in okc for whatever reason and wanna go see a game?
fukk that fakkit ass franchise and the fakkits that play for it

This coming from a Lakers fan :russ: :umad:

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Racist

No blacks live in those 3 states

fragoutp1.gif

There are more black people in OKC, than there are in Seattle, where they came from.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Who buys game tickets through ticketmaster anyway? After you pay all of their bullshyt fees you're paying more than you would have paid buying third party tickets anyway. If they're not banning out of state people from using stubhub, ebay, or craigslist, they're not doing shyt.

Seems like they're just making a story out of nothing. How many tickets were ever made available on ticketmaster for a WCF game?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Who buys game tickets through ticketmaster anyway? After you pay all of their bullshyt fees you're paying more than you would have paid buying third party tickets anyway. If they're not banning out of state people from using stubhub, ebay, or craigslist, they're not doing shyt.

Seems like they're just making a story out of nothing. How many tickets were ever made available on ticketmaster for a WCF game?

The guy in the article :skip:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i dont really see the problem with it, dude going to the thunder game wearing a sonic shirt is kind of annoying though... why would KD and that squad want to see a sonic shirt? they aren't Seattle Sonics and it's just a gay ass thing to do.

This could i guess bite them in the ass at some point though.

red breh !
fukk yoself :manny:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Clay Bennett is a cocksucker of the worst kind. But anyway...

I root for the Thunder here in Seattle. If I wanted to catch a game down there I would just use stubhub or maybe craigslist (although that's a bit risky with the distance between buyer and seller).

:ohhh:

:childplease: fukk is wrong with you breh :stopitslime: