Throwing Jury Duty Notices in the Bushes appreciation

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I get em in the mail but to be honest the papers are confusing so i drop em in the garbage immediately :upsetfavre:

I figure if they get serious and are gonna fine me theyll send it on red paper with a big font or somethin :yeshrug:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i got jury duty once. got skip classes for 2 weeks :ahh:

went to the courthouse :smoker: as fukk like :mjpls:

and they had me sitting next to this fine ass black stripper named destiny :noah: (i didnt hit tho :to:)

im going to jury duty every time im called :manny:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Oh another Havoc thread where he says he does something he doesn't really do.

who the fukk are you? you fukking fakkit, go kill yourself you little no name piece of shyt. Coming at me like u know what I do or dont do? Do I jerk off on your nieces face while she sleeps? and tickle her a$$hole with my finger?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fukk are you? you fukking fakkit, go kill yourself you little no name piece of shyt. Coming at me like u know what I do or dont do? Do I jerk off on your nieces face while she sleeps? and tickle her a$$hole with my finger?

:childplease:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Might wanna rethink tht brehs. When I was working at Walmart years ago, I got paid my regular hrs,, plus I got them jury duty checks. I was an alternate on a malpractice suit. Got paid 300 for a week and a half:win:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guess everyone else who said they throw theres away is a liar too? huh fakkit?

You're mad at the truth :russ:

Why don't you make your next thread telling us that you were going to try sucking your own dikk but got too lazy to do it?