Throwback vid to when I first knew Rozay would never break character

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I be looking at old threads and sometimes run into his comments and they didn't even stand out like that, this message board definitely did a 180 somewhere down the line, though.
They didn't stand out, because I vividly remember users posting like that. You still had your Tariq Nasheed headasses, but there was never a middle ground. It was either referring to Reese as the grim reaper or CAC this CAC that:mjlol:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

its only a hand full of co's that will never break character...deep down they know they are scared shytless...but workin in the system..u cant break character..life or death

they will go as far as instigating the situation even further..especially if they dont wanna be on that level or facility

its a baytown cop named de la cruz..he was at the mac unit when i was in...he hated g3... u can tell boys gave him hell...he never broke..but sometime u can tell he was cryin...he had his last day when a nikka name truck knocked his ass smooth out...

awhile back he was the dude who killed the black lady who claimed she was pregnant but she was mental...co's can only do so much vs bein a cop...

1nce he became one he raised hell...

rick ross...is in the same boat mentally as delacruz and reggie wright...cakes....with the i cant break kayfabe mentallity :mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
its only a hand full of co's that will never break character...deep down they know they are scared shytless...but workin in the system..u cant break character..life or death

they will go as far as instigating the situation even further..especially if they dont wanna be on that level or facility

its a baytown cop named de la cruz..he was at the mac unit when i was in...he hated g3... u can tell boys gave him hell...he never broke..but sometime u can tell he was cryin...he had his last day when a nikka name truck knocked his ass smooth out...

awhile back he was the dude who killed the black lady who claimed she was pregnant but she was mental...co's can only do so much vs bein a cop...

rick ross...is in the same boat mentally as delacruz and reggie wright...cakes....with the i cant break kayfabe mentallity :mjlol:

Reggie Wright really was a dirty ass cop, he isn't acting.

:skip:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WTF? The majority of nggas is bluffing.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Reggie Wright really was a dirty ass cop, he isn't acting.

:skip:
nikka was acting..,,he couldnt handle bein a cop...thats why his daddy made em do the co shyt first...then dont u find it ironic death row records..with reggie wright as a guard..aint hilarious ,,u pay the co to do certain shyt...

but yeah

...they had a show in new orleans......rambo ..a female from lueders park pressed suge n reggie about some money..n she was with 2 other women....she pushed suge like a nikka... reggie bytch ass went n looked for every gun he could and all hell broke loose..because some locals joined in the fiasco...this was right around the time be4 dre left...everbody in death row at the time got arrested ..reggie went got the police..kuz he knew rambo's rep

fast forward....the story gonzo and kendrick wells told..same story slightly altered..

but kendrick places rambo there...

.rambo and another guy was with quik...he wasnt no relations to quik he was from lueders ..but he was with ppl quik brought..

the dancers got into it with some broads.. n rambo handled them hoes...the guy quik jumped on was with her.....this the 2nd time rambo n suge got into it....thats when suge made comment controllin their crews because eh didnt wanna another incident in new orleans

suge makes the keepin ya crews in check comment..low key sayin it to dj quik...because rambo n ol boy was with him...he didnt want no issues with quik because who he with ...

but quik felt the energy...suge pushed ol boy into the table ... ol boy got up n was like where was the energy when big jake got killed in atlanta...n threw jakes death row necklace at suge..

thats when quik got on ol boy ass..because it was bout to get ugly..

because rumor is...after jake got shot...suge got the hell outta atlanta ..went back to compton n started doin damage control...

while puffy n gene n the rest was at the hosptial with jake until he finally died...n they made sure they got the chain back

pac got shot... biggie got the gun n gave it back to pac while he was laid up

suge supposed potna get killed on his watch...puffy made sure that chain got back to compton...

if it really was a issue with suge n puffy do u think he would have sent the chain back or kept it..

so right when all this shyt with quik n suge was goin on...reggie had to go pee...or take a call ...again reggie knew rambo was bout that action

this was a long ass convo that was on westcoast2k.net it was d.o.c interview n they was askin to tell the wildest death row story...he said i got a og right here...that was in one of the incidents...where i got arrested..so she spoke on the first superdome incident..

then the quik incident was mentioned

rambo had family in dallas.. n was on the run for a minute...everytime she got in some shyt she came to dallas/midlothian

the last time she was on the run...she bought a newborn from a clucker...guess who told she was in the metroplex

Reggie-Wright-Jr.-Wiki-300x300.png

reggie was a crooked c.o. be4 he was a cop..always keep that in mind..it was a reason he was so gungho to have a beat in compton but they didnt allow it

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rozay got classics:dead:

Homie trying to keep his composure and sound tough after Ross pressed him will never not be hilarious:

— I shyt on nikkas!
That's what's up.

Breh couldn't even get his questions off once Ross started going in. :dead:

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akademiks saying a bunch of nothing. I don’t know how that fat dweeb made it this far