Throwback vid to when I first knew Rozay would never break character

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be

It was a risk worth taking. No record company can protect you from a bullet in the head so played the role of gangsta in that moment with it on the line meant it was fortunate it paid off without further public demonstrations. Not to take anything away but many others would of changed career considering death/near death experiences which some 'music artists' have survived, Puff & Jennifer Hudson come to mind too.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
damn. Akademiks been posting bullshyt since 2014?

He been putting in work for a long time online
You don’t remember when the whole drill scene was blowing up he copied other people by making YouTube videos about everyday violence in Chicago. He copied Tommy Sotomayor and would call those kids all kinds of racist names. He really is a disgusting human

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
You don’t remember when the whole drill scene was blowing up he copied other people by making YouTube videos about everyday violence in Chicago. He copied Tommy Sotomayor and would call those kids all kinds of racist names. He really is a disgusting human
Yall do say he got that wave from the coli though, a lot of what Ak was saying was coming from what dudes said on here :mjpls:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I recommend everybody to read his book “Hurricanes”. It’s dope and it answers a lot of questions about him. It’s :ohhh: going back and hearing all the names in his music from back in the day after you read the stories.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

he never called them any racist names

he didn’t call them anything worse than they all themselves

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I recommend everybody to read his book “Hurricanes”. It’s dope and it answers a lot of questions about him. It’s :ohhh: going back and hearing all the names in his music from back in the day after you read the stories.
In the Fiction section on Kindle and Barnes And Noble:hhh:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall do say he got that wave from the coli though, a lot of what Ak was saying was coming from what dudes said on here :mjpls:

I be looking at old threads and sometimes run into his comments and they didn't even stand out like that, this message board definitely did a 180 somewhere down the line, though.