Throwback to J Cole showing correct etiquette for how you greet the homie's girl.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
If it’s somebody I’m not trying to smash, I damn there ignore em unless my boy introduces us. shyt one time I told one of my boys girls straight up I was not trying to smash :mjlol:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
That’s how I dap girls I fukked before when they’re with their man.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Brief eye contact and dap / handshake:ehh:

none of this long fake "heey" shyt, no long eye contact, no lingering hugs like you plotting on her:usure: (if she bad). Just polite shake and keep it moving.

So basically do the opposite of what drake does

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
you see it lol

to be fair tho many women will find it awkward if you do that...conversely I find it awkward too when women greet me like that...I’m just reading into this more cuz she’s clearly a head case lol
I purposefully keep it as awkward as possible with my friend's girls

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
J.Cole lowkey ALWAYS makes the right moves. Salute young Simba:salute:

And all ya’ll nikkas talking about “thats weird”. What entitlement does ANY woman other than your mother have to hug you? If a nikka wanna keep it a buck and dap than you can dap or shake hands. There’s no rule that says you HAVE to physically put your hands around a woman.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
J.Cole lowkey ALWAYS makes the right moves. Salute young Simba:salute:

And all ya’ll nikkas talking about “thats weird”. What entitlement does ANY woman other than your mother have to hug you? If a nikka wanna keep it a buck and dap than you can dap or shake hands. There’s no rule that says you HAVE to physically put your hands around a woman.

You also don’t rap her like a man. That’s just weird.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
If I don't really know a chick like that and she is with her nikka I'll do something like that but if we are cool I'll do a quick hug.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Gabrielle low key hurt:jawalrus:

lmfao she recognized it though

Lol, you can tell her ego was hurt.

As far as the topic goes, it really all depends on the girl. Me and all of my homies are at least 30 now and dudes is married. One of the homies I’ve known 10 years..I’ve known his wife whom he started dating in college for nearly the same amount of time. That’s little sis so a hug is no issue whatsoever. Same with the other homies wives.

If it’s a new chick whom I have no pre-existing relationship with and whose vibes I don’t know or a girlfriend who I just don’t rock with...not so much. Me and another day 1 homie shared an apartment for about a year. His girl came to stay with us for a while. The whole time they were together me and her never made physical contact of any kind (handshake, hug) let alone spoke much. She had an annoying personality and was odd af plus they relationship was not solid so I wasn’t going out of my way to make nice.

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I'm not a bytchmade coward so I just greet her like I would greet any woman I'm meeting for the first time

I'm not about to be on some
:hamster: I..I hope my friend doesn't get mad at me

:mjlol: