Throwback: Terry Crews talks beating up his abusive father on Mike Tyson show

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
It is sad that any child should have to fight and defend themselves against their own father because of domestic violence in the household, it affects not only the person getting abused but also the children as well, as far as i am concerned domestic violence should have more heavy penalties in the law, mandatory minimum sentences and tough prison terms for deterrence, there is no excuse for that at all.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But didnt touch the white man who was fondling his pee pee

:mjpls:

That’s what I was thinking, he had no smoke for that? :jbhmm: :dame:

He got fondled after he beat up his dad, he already made the decision that beating people up didn't work.

Which is a shame because he should've beat the shyt out of him. Even though he'd just be the ungrateful black bully who beats up white men in Hollywood and wouldn't be working today. Cacs salivate thinking about all the ways to get black men out the paint.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He got fondled after he beat up his dad, he already made the decision that beating people up didn't work.

Which is a shame because he should've beat the shyt out of him. Even though he'd just be the ungrateful black bully who beats up white men in Hollywood and wouldn't be working today. Cacs salivate thinking about all the ways to get black men out the paint.

They also know which ones to test, you think any of those Jew cac fakkits pulling that shyt with Denzel? :mjlol:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They also know which ones to test, you think any of those Jew cac fakkits pulling that shyt with Denzel? :mjlol:

You use different tactics to bring down different targets. Denzel ain't beating anyone up so they don't need to emasculate him or paint him as violent. They tried the "he's difficult to work with" thing with him and sam Jackson a couple times but it never gained any traction.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I usually get personal on the coli and I've even wrote about my dad on here before, but we in a good space for the time being so Imma chill.

All's I got to say, and I feel entitled to being able to joke about this since I can relate, is damn how you manage to beat a nikka ass for hours without killing him? 2 minutes into my dad and I getting into it he was :dead:with my lil brother pulling me off him, I couldn't imagine what harm I'd cause with hours of uninterrupted ass whipping and I'm pretty sure Terry Crews been bigger than me pause all his life

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
He beat up his father, but not the white man who fondled his balls?

3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g.webp